Friday, July 15, 2011

Omg I'm so confused about my ex???!! Help please?

When I was with my ex today we like kind of wrestled. It wasn't really wrestling but he closed his blinds so no one could see and came over to me and grabbed my hands and was acting like he was trying to beat me up even though he really wasn't. He was letting me beat him up and was laughing the whole time. Also it was kind of like he grabbed my stomach at first. My ex is gay, well confused, well bi, ok I don't ******* know lol, not even his mom knows for sure. But it's just weird. He doesn't act fully gay, sometimes he has moments where it's like hellll no he's not gay. I mean he brings up sexual stuff we did, it's like he's trying to put on an act of being gay. �But things come out. Then today he also like walked up to me and grabbed the necklace j was wearing, cause it was the one he bought me. And he told me to put a sweatshirt on cause you could see my bra. He acts so protective. My mom doesn't get it either, and knows somethings there. I just don't get him. What does allbthis sound like, I'm really truely wondering....

No comments:

Post a Comment