Sunday, July 17, 2011

How do I get over this? :(?

my ex and I were dating for about a year. he did a lot of messed up things to me but I always forgave him because I was blind. I bought him food when he was broke, gave him money, always drove to see him (he lives 45 min away). he was recently put in jail for a week so I went and bailed him out for $200. I waited 5 hours for them to process him out. on the way home from picking him up from jail we stopped at wawa. he went in, I stayed outside. the next day he told me he no longer wanted to be in a relationship with me. and I see some girl commenting his facebook saying "baby <3 i wanna see you!" and all this crap. Come to find out, he's now dating this girl he met at wawa that day I bailed him out. he blocked my number from calling him and deleted me off facebook. this all happened within the past few days. I'm so heart broken. I feel so incredibly used. I can't sleep at night because I'm still so upset that someone could do this to me. What can I do to help get over this pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment