Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Will the military medical test disqualify me if I have scarring on my inner thighs?

When I was 16 I was like depressed or whatever and I thought cutting my inner thigh with a razor blade would help. It didn't and it was stupid. Anyways, I'm 23, not depressed at all anymore, I'm really happy, I have no mental conditions which need therapy, but I have all these ******* scars on the inside of my leg. I usually tell people that when I was a kid I jumped over a barbed wire fence with some friends in shorts and it sliced the inside of my legs. No one questions it at all. I'm just wondering what a military medical examiner would think of it? I really don't want to get disqualified from the military for some stupid thing I did when I was 16 that has nothing at all to do with the person that I am now at 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment