Thursday, July 21, 2011

I am a fat chubby guy who was just hurt! I have a new plan! Ladies do you agree?

Okay so I know that i'm overweight but there is this beautiful girl who I had a crush on for such a long time. Her name is Jenna, and she has a very nice body, a nice smile, beautiful long hair, and beautiful eyes. I am a very nice guy and I do volunteer work all the time to help others and make a difference in our world and our society. I am very confident, I love cartoons and I love to laugh. I finally got enough courage to ask Jenna out because I found out that she was single and I was excited. All my friends too told me to go for it. So when I asked Jenna out, She looked at me laughed and said, "ummm okay do you really think that I would go out on a date with such a fat disgusting cow like you"? She then said, "get away from me you are so ugly and gross and I would never date a loser like you". "Loose some wieght fatass then maybe I'll reconsider going out with you". "See ya later tubby". I went home, locked myself in my bedroom and I cried so much that I saw my own tears dripping on my bedsheets. I do love myself but I hate my body and that is the 5th time that a girl has called me fat and disgusting and gross. I have a plan. I have a big basement, with a bed, a fridge just filled with water, fruits, and vegetables, a bathroom with a shower, a big workout room with weights, a bike, a treadmill, an elliptical, and a stair climber. But my basement is very lonely, dark, and sometimes chilly. So my plan is to lock myself in my basement and I am not taking the lock off the door until I have lost over 50 pounds or more. I just got laid off for the next 6 months at my job so I will only leave the house to get more fruits and vegetables and water at midnight when no one is at the grocery store. So for the next 6 months I am going to train and workout hard until it hurts when I walk. I am gonna push myself to the maximum and I am gonna workout like a madman and only eat fruits and vegetables. I don't care what happens to me but I won't be happy until I lose weight and until I am good enough for Jenna. It kills me that I have to look in the mirror everyday and know that I am not good enough for her, and that's why I am gonna do this because I deserve to be in my lonely dark basement by my self for not being attractive. Do you ladies agree with my plan? Guys what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment