Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jealous immature older sister?!?

Everyone thinks my sister is so so nice. She is nice when she puts up tht front for everyone to see which is sooo fake. I am alwaysss soo incredibly nice to her. I don't provoke her or anything however if I ever talk to her she will yell at me and scream for no good reason! She's 18 for christs sake. She will lock me out of the house for hours refuse to give me rides when she is supposed to and is plan rude and mean to me! My mom told me tht "even a blind person" could she she's jealous (I'm a pom and cheerleader she didn't even make lax so I get success and my aunt said I'm gonna get married first cuz I'm more attractive) idk what to do she always says "u have no friends, ik what uve done too (which I still don't even know myself..) and she's always riding my *** about everything!!! She yelled at me for "breathing loudly". What do I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment