Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good parents or not good?

Ok so I moved in with these people when I was 8 didn't really care so got settled in. Anyway before I had a pot noodle after my dinner my fake mum came in and seen me eating it and started yelling saying she I shouldn't eat it after dinner ( not sure why she was yelling ) but I always keep a nice calm voice on just to make me look better while others are yelling and she then said she can't afford to keep buying me pot noodles lmfao I though that was pathetic myself I have 3 a week haha then that led to her saying I don't care about anyone in the family lmao ( which is true but only because of things they've done to me like once my dad held me down and said he was going to kill me because I came home late. Again I found this pathetic ) and then I started to talk and just said "ok" in a nice voice and I said it after every thing she said to me because I didn't really care and couldn't be bothered arguing with her over a pot noodle then my Dad came in yelling to shut up and tried to grab me but I got his arms and overpowered him ( I loved this feeling as I'm only 15 year old boy ) and he shat himself and called me a madman told me to get out I could of beaten him like he used to me as a small boy but I didn't and just said if you want me to leave call some kind of services to take me. After that who do you think was wrong there? I tried explaining to them to calm down but they were insistent to shout and yell everywhere also how good would you rate them on 1/10 I'd say -55 haha. Quite pathetic over a pot noodle don't you think? Also could I leave them? Because I know I'm soon going to murder them and yes actually murder them

No comments:

Post a Comment