Friday, July 15, 2011

Okay, I've been on a dating site and?

cannot find anyone. I have tried to go out (I did for 4 years) to socialize and meet guys and I didn't find anyone. I meet lots of guys but not one is available or the ones that are dont like me enough to ask me out. I went on one blind date and didnt like him (believe me, we were not compatible). SO, Ive tried everything and still cant find a man. How do I do that? OR am I just doomed now til my life is over? btw, I am over 40..........the pickins are slim, so now what? Just wait and hope or do I need to put myself out there some other way? Please help me and dont be funny or rude. I am crying..............my heart needs love. Okay, I forgot to tell you.....I met this guy, we became great friends flirted and all and guess what........he's married. OMG what is wrong with me? Is there a sign on my back that saids come hurt me? I dont get it........Im a nice person and Im not that ugly. I had a twenty year old kid tell me I look nothing like my age and called me gorgeous. I have that happen all the time, so what the h e double hockey sticks is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment