Friday, July 15, 2011

Is he stalking me? (20 characters)?

A family moved in next door to me about 4 or 5 months ago. The whole family is kinda strange but their son really creeps me out. We went and introduced ourselves when they first moved in and they really didnt seem like they had much interest in us and kinda blew us off. The kid, his name is Craig, doesnt go to my school, but looks to be around the same age as me. Every time I am in the yard with my dog or sitting by the pool or on the patio he just stands in his yard and stares at me. He does this a lot. He added me on facebook and says real creepy things to me on there, so I blocked him. If you look out my bedroom window you can see into their family room/kitchen. Sometimes I glance out my window and just see him staring at me. I told my mom and dad about this, and they said to just keep my blind closed on that window and to tell them if it happened again. Should I be concerned or am I over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment