Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Legendary mode on Fifa 11 is awful?

It's rubbish, Barcelona vs Barnsley, a championship team in the UK, all the players are little Maradonas, every ten seconds I'm penalized for a foul, usually for winning the ball fairly. Their crosses always get knocked in by a player, they just always get the touch despite me tapping the buttons like a madman, and there I am when I eventually get past their defenders who come out of nowhere to intercept any pass or ball I make, I'm crossing all day long into their box and nothing, no touch. Once they get into my half all they need is a through ball, my defenders will stand their and watch the ball roll about one foot in front of them without having the initiative to stick a foot out and claim it, if there's any trouble. And apparently Barnsley FC have defenders that can outrun Messi..

No comments:

Post a Comment