Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How to counteract glare from neighbors vinyl siding?

Our neighbors house is pretty close to our house, and we had no idea about the glare when we bought the house. When the sun hits the neighbors bright white vinyl siding, we have to close the shades because the sun bounces back in our window like you're looking at the sun! I'm not doing justice to it, it might sound nice, but it's a glaring bright, so bright you need to blink a few times after you shut the blinds (like having your picture taken, but with the flash never going off!) Does anyone have any good suggestions, I've though of tinting our windows, but that doesn't help when the windows open. I'd love to have it open and have regular light and a breeze in so much, but cannot figure out a way - any ingenious thoughts?? All the windows that get a good breeze face this house. I've thought of some way of putting a shade outside my window, but that wouldn't work because it's being reflected off this house, I'm at a loss! Thanks for ANY ideas and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment